The Mablethorpe Leader this week ran with the following front page:
I most categorically deny this incident has anything to do myself or my supporters.
- Lincolnshire County Council (LCC) have declined to meet me.
- I am informed that the only acceptable offer for the Golf Course, that joins the Huttoft Car Terrace (HCT), is for a static caravan business – hence the desire to prevent motorhome parking on HCT.
- The Byelaw breaches legislation and is currently going through procedures with myself and the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG).
- LCC withheld information from the DCLG when they applied for the byelaw. My complaint with LCC is currently going through their procedures.
- The height barriers breach disability legislation.
- March 9 I reveal the cost of the height barriers to be over £34,000.
- March 22 Inspector Haigh requested LCC have a meeting with me. To date this request has not been accepted.
- March 23 I informed LCC that the barriers were structurally unsafe.
- Thursday 29 March – Contractors are seen driving up the road to HCT with large vehicles incapable of driving under the height barrier.
- Friday 28 March it appears LCC blocked my emails.
- I revealed evidence from the DCLG toLCC on March 29 that the byelaw could not apply to a car park.
- Sunday 30 March I inform LCC, Lincolnshire Police and the Skegness Standard that the barriers had been “vandalised”.
- Currently – The contractors are still working on HCT.
- Would vandals clear the sand on the terrace?
- Why will LCC not meet with me?
- Why are the pillars in the photo used by the Mablethorpe Leader shorter than those taken on the Sunday?
- Why are two LCC councillors so keen to accuse others?
- Who has a financial interest in the sale/purchase of the golf club?
- Who does the recent removal of the barrier suit?
I repeat my offer – I will attend a meeting chaired by a representative of local media with LCC especially Councillor Davie at any time. I will never accept false accusations. I will most certainly never go away.
TRUTH WILL PREVAIL