NB: SOME PEOPLE MAY FIND THIS POST DISTRESSING
The cost of the height barriers and byelaws is now an estimated £100,000. Yet the barriers are currently demolished by persons unknown (some believe sanctioned by Lincolnshire County Council) and the byelaw is not worth the paper it is written on.
Lets consider the facts:
- LCC after 2 weeks are still to deny or confirm whether they requested the wanton destruction of the barriers at Huttoft Car Terrace – After such a long time I think we can all draw the same conclusion.
- Phillip Steven Leivers, a former East Lindsey District Councillor representing Chapel St Leonards, is currently awaiting trial on eight counts of rape, six counts of gross indecency with a child and eight counts of inciting a child to commit an act of gross indecency. It was reported that Mr Leivers failed to appear in court in January. It is believed that he is due to appear in court in June.
- Huttoft Bank is a noted dogging location. As sex in a public place is a criminal offence why have the Police not closed this site down?
- Why have LCC spent £100K to prevent high sided vehicles parking overnight at Huttoft Car Terrace? Have they done this to create a Perverts Paradise? My experience of parking on Huttoft Car Terrace overnight is that this is exactly what they have done. Each night an average of 10 vehicles appear with interior lights going on and off (a known sign for doggers)
- Is Huttoft Car Terrace in the process of becoming LCC/Lincolnshire Police Savile/Jaconelli scandal?
As most law-abiding people will see the above as highly questionable I have asked Lincolnshire Police to look into my concerns.