After raising with Lincolnshire Police, concerns in relation to potential sexual offences occurring in the Huttoft area, I was exceedingly surprised for a respected Lincolnshire Police officer to inform me that: “neither I, the local parish council or my experienced officers are aware of such issues in the area”.
On Saturday morning I thought it appropriate to pay a visit to the Marsh Yard toilets to see what a five-minute investigation by a member of the public could uncover given that neither the local parish council or Lincolnshire Police are aware of anything.
PLEASE BE AWARE SOME OF THE FOLLOWING MAY OFFEND AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR THOSE UNDER 18.
The camera never lies so lets look at what was uncovered.
The above drilled holes look through to the photo below.
The above message is written on the freshly painted cubicle wall as is the one below.
The thought of a child using the urinal while a pervert is doing what perverts do in the cubicle requires no explaining.
- How can the local parish council, Lincolnshire Police, East Lindsey District council, Lincolnshire County Council, local media and local people not be aware of this vile sex ring when a simple five-minute investigation easily uncovers it?
- Are some of the above involved in the sex ring?
- Is the sex ring the reason behind the £100,000 byelaw and height barriers?
- Is there a cover up on the scale of Saville?
- How young is “younger the better”?
- Is this a sex ring or a paedophile ring?
I have reported my findings to Lincolnshire Police requesting immediate action.