The following serves as a reminder of the questionable conduct by various agencies in the Huttoft area:
- The byelaw was introduced due to noise, nuisance, excessive litter, fires from campfires, and verbal abuse so why was there no convictions for any of these illegal activities?
- Why was existing legislation not used to deal with these illegal activities?
- Why have Lincolnshire County Council (LCC) declined to supply me with a statement from their solicitor confirming that the byelaw can be used for a car park?
- Why have LCC declined to supply me with a statement from their solicitor confirming that the height barriers do not require an Off Street Parking Order.
- Why are LCC breaching disability legislation by preventing those with disabilities from using council facilities?
- Why do numerous agencies claim no knowledge of the Huttoft Sex Ring yet visitors are fully aware of it?
- What was the reason for the mass walkout at this months Huttoft Parish Council meeting?
- Why are East Lindsey District Council not requesting Lincolnshire Police to investigate criminal damage?
- Why has a threat of murder gone uninvestigated?
- Why has a threat of arson gone uninvestigated?
- Why has an arson attack fallen into a black hole?
- Why was no action taken regards a recent assault?
- Why has a hate crime gone uninvestigated?
- Why do the Police believe it acceptable to harress and intimidate law-abiding folk?
- Why are the Police wasting resources?
- Why are the Police willing to breach Data Protection legislation?
- Why is certain local crime acceptable?
- Why will LCC not prosecute me for breaching the byelaw?
- Why have LCC spent £100,000 on a byelaw and height barriers and then don’t enforce it?
- Why have the DCLG signed off the byelaw when the legislation used can not be used regards a car park?
- Why is LCC not charging for use of the car park when motorhomers would willing pay the local rate to park there?
- Why do agencies only mention motorhomes parking overnight?
- Why dont agencies mention cars and vans parking overnight?
- Why do LCC not prevent HGVs parking overnight across Lincolnshire?
- Given the above why would anyone move to Huttoft?
This list is not exhaustive but demonstrates a lot of unanswered questions.
MY CAMPAIGN CONTINUES