It is reported in this weeks Skegness Standard that East Lindsey District Council will introduce height barriers in Skegness within three months if there are no objections. I can assure East Lindsey District Council that they will most certainly receive at least one objection – from me!
The Article States
- “…groups of travellers illegally camping..”
- “…stop illegal car park…”
- “..prevent illegal traveller camps..”
- “…preventing travellers illegally camping..”
- “..impact travellers camping illegally..”
- The actions of East Lindsey District Council are racist and unlawful as they are aimed at a offically recognised ethnic minority.
- The article is reporting racist actions and inciting race hate.
- Neither East Lindsey District Council, Lincolnshire Police or the Skegness Standard can state something is illegal. Only a court of law can state this.
- I will contact the East Lindsey District Council to request the relevent information prior to submitting an objection.
- I will contact the Skegness Standard to discuss their role in this disgracefully affair.