Three weeks ago the Skegness Standard stated that East Lindsey District Council will introduce height barriers in Skegness within three months if there are no objections. Please see attached.
As myself and the National Motorhome Organisation object to the introduction of the height barriers we have requested:
- A copy of the Equality Impact Assessment (EIA), which should detail the purpose of the consultation and how the Council’s Public Sector Equality Duty under the Equality Act 2010 will be discharged; The EIA should address the proposed mitigation against any potential impacts considered.
- A copy of the Disability Impact Assessment (DIA)
- A copy of the risk assessment for the height barriers.
- Full clarification surrounding the proposals.
- To be informed where the proposals have been advertised.
- To be informed who has been consulted.