Today I received the email below from Lincolnshire County Council via a Freedom of Information request.
NB: K.Williams is Sgt Kevin Williams of Lincolnshire Police or Kev to LCC employees.
“Following on from recent media statements by Cllr Davie (my old mucker Colin) and pressure from Mr Strangeway we are keen to ramp up the monitoring of the car parks over the summer holidays”
- “Following on from recent media statements by Cllr Davie” – False LCC propaganda issued by Colin.
- “pressure from Mr Strangeway” – Questions asked, usually unanswered, in the interests of accountability of LCC.
- “ramp up the monitoring of the car parks” – Waste £6,500 of tax payers money on a security firm.
- Why should media statements by a LCC councillor require such a waste of tax payers money?
- Why would questions asked by a member of the public in the interests of accountability require such a waste of tax payers money?
- Is it appropriate for a LCC employee to be so friendly with Sgt Williams by referring to him as Kev?
Matthew Davey Contact Details
Could I suggest that if anyone would like answers to these questions they ask Matthew Davey?
Phone: 01522 552349