The next five parts of Huttoft Revealed will involve the publishing of emails Lincolnshire County Council (LCC) did not want me to see. They declined my Freedom of Information (FOI) request to see them on two occasions. Furthermore they would not even confirm or deny the existence of the emails.
Fortunately my contact at LCC was happy to make them available to me unredacted.
The email above from Councillor Colin Davie to known thug Paul Barrett raises the following:
- Councillor Davie is inciting Paul Barrett to be violent towards me by stating: “I am sure you will want to forcibly point out …” This is a criminal offence
- Councillor Davie states: “I am not sure if Mr Stangeway will attend your meeting tonight but I am sure you will want to forcibly point out that his antics and that of his co- conspirators have over many years created the problem” This is false as at that time I had only been involved for a few months. As such this is Libelous. A civil offence.
- Councillor Davie states: “Can I suggest that residents telephone Mablethorpe Police Station and report all further incidents of breach of the byelaws and seek a crime number.” He his encouraging residents to waste Police resources as this is a civil matter not a Police matter.
- Councillor Davie states: “The more this is done the more pressure will be created for the Police to fulfill its promises made to the Council to work with us on enforcing these byelaws.” He is condoning putting Police under pressure. In addition to this statement also suggests the Police direct resources away from criminal matters and involve themselves in a civil matter as they have made promises to work with the Council.
- Councillor Davie states: “we will target the ringleaders” It is clear from this statement that the case against Mr Alexander Sprott is a malicious prosecution (I shall reveal further evidence to support this statement in due course).
Email To Councillor Davie
—– Original Message —–
From: Andy Strangeway
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2015 9:36 PM
Subject: Huttoft Revealed – Oh My God
Dear Councillor Davie,
Could I please refer you to https://andystrangewayovernightparkingcampaigner.wordpress.com/2015/01/24/huttoft-revealed-oh-my-god/
Before I consider my options I would like to give you five working days to respond.
(Yorkshiremen are) richly endowed with that gritty determination, that wilful refusal to give up and that sheer bloody-mindedness that eventually prevails.” Sir Bernard Ingham
For further information please see Huttoft Revealed