At 14.19 today I received the letter below from Richard Wills. I phoned Richard within minutes but neither he, his PA Angie Hill or anyone else could deal with my phone call. I gave Richard until 16.42 to get back to me prior to publishing this post.
Firstly I must point out that the distress Heather Berridge is now experiencing is entirely of her own making.
I am a reasonable man and believe no one should have to experience distress if this can be avoided. This includes Heather Berridge, Jamie Hoyes, Alex Sprott, Disabled motorhomers and non disabled motorhomers.
Lincolnshire County Council (LCC) have:
- Failed to answer my questions.
- Bullied Jamie Hoyes into pleading guilty causing him distress.
- Taken legal action against Alex Sprott causing him distress.
- Erected height barriers in breach of disability legislation causing the disabled distress.
- Introduced a byelaw based on false statements causing motorhomers distress.
I am willing to agree to Richards request subject the following conditions:
- My questions are answered.
- All monies paid by Jamie Hoyes and his legal fees are refunded.
- The legal action against Alex Sprott is dropped and all his incurred costs are paid.
- The height barriers are removed.
- The byelaw is revoked.
Email To Richard
—– Original Message —–
From: Andy Strangeway
To: Richard Wills
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 4:45 PM
Subject: Heather Berridge – Distress Request
Could I please refer you to https://andystrangewayovernightparkingcampaigner.wordpress.com/2015/03/04/heather-berridge-distress-request/
I await your response to my offer to remove all the posts.
“(Yorkshiremen are) richly endowed with that gritty determination, that wilful refusal to give up and that sheer bloody-mindedness that eventually prevails.” Sir Bernard Ingham